Working as part of Absolute's award-winning Sales team, Mid-Market Account Executives are primarily responsible for prospecting for new customers, relationship building with our partners, and meeting quarterly sales goals.
While the primary focus of the role is new account acquisition, Mid-Market Account Executives may also be responsible for providing customer support to existing customers. Mid-Market Account Executives will engage with existing customers to review overall account health, new product offerings, and consultation to help sustain and grow our footprint in these accounts.
While this role can be managed remotely from Vancouver. This role will be supporting our North Central or Rocky Mountains territory, so a successful field candidate could be based in Denver, CO or Minneapolis , MN.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and Lead Conversion
- Data mine high potential accounts, identify key accounts & contacts to engage
- Follow up on all leads provided through marketing resources in a timely and effective manner. Develop & maintain a high lead conversion rate
- Implement and maintain a high daily rate of outbound calling and email campaigns
- Customer Engagement
- Define the customers current IT situation, challenges and needs
- Present Absolute product web demos to prospects and existing customers as a solution to their needs
- Become a trusted advisor and product expert to all customers regarding endpoint security
- Share customer best practices where allowed and acquire customer references
- Attend onsite customer meetings and events where RO I is high for sales conversion
- Partner Support (OEM, DRC & VAR)
- Build out an expansive network of lasting relationships with partners in your territory
- Offer training through web virtual rooms and onsite visits
- Field partner sales calls to provide sales assistance and expertise
- Assist and provide SKU s and pricing as requested
- Manage pipeline, ensuring an accurate forecast with daily updates in Salesforce.com
- Build and maintain an effective four quarter rolling 2 -3 x pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Maintain customer accounts and contact database in Salesforce.com
- Input and record pertinent meetings, emails, phone calls and supporting customer data into Salesforce.com as appointments, activities and/or notes to ensure seamless customer support
- Compile and report revenue numbers, adjusting revenue, probability and close dates consistently as needed
- Reconcile quarterly revenue tracking with finances daily invoice summary
- Administer product upgrades and term extensions as requested
- Assist and implement customer onboarding
- Find, track and expand opportunities with existing customers
- Upsell Absolute product portfolio across customer base
Department Initiatives and Knowledge Transfer Activities:
- Attend training sessions offered; grow knowledge of Absolute products/services and internal systems and tools, including Salesforce.com
- Stay current in Marketing collateral and related product / service positioning
- Mentor, coach and assist in the onboarding of new hires
- Build and maintain successful lasting professional relationships with internal support teams
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based sales activity, and an absolute focus on new business, expansion and development
- Work cohesively with sales peers. Share best practices and initiate effective joint coverage model when necessary
What You Will N eed:
Why Work For Us?
- Post -secondary education, preferred
- Minimum 5 years technology sales experience
- SaaS and/or Enterprise software sales experience a plus
- MS Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Solid solution acquisition selling experience
- Show/demonstrate how you have successfully prospected, qualified and closed net new customer acquisition business
- Familiarity with SFDC or equivalent Cu stomer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and leveraging CRM as a sales management tool
- Excellent customer and partner engagement and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing, collaborative, responsible , and energized
- Demonstrate ability to learn technical products and solutions
- Ensure all interactions are handled professionally at all times and with the highest level of service
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility-both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, San Jose, California, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it's all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales and Marketing