Are you looking for a company to build a long term career with a stable Canadian operation that’s here to stay? Are you interested in building and managing your own portfolio within a stable and supportive environment? Our client is looking for an exceptional individual who has a proven track record of sales experience and a hunter mentality in an already strong sales family. He success candidate will be provided the resources and support to help you target, sign, manage and grow your own portfolio of accounts. If you are you ready to become part of a team that is passionate about what they do and have fun while doing it, then apply now!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext.258 or at [email protected]
Our client, a successful leasing company here in Vancouver that has ties to a large parent company, is currently seeking a driven business development professional to join their team. This group offers excellent sales management teams that have grown through the ranks and have been on the frontlines – so they can relate to your job well and offer a lot of practical assistance. They also provide excellent market longevity and a fantastic brand name to work under.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this position is the key function within the sales driven environment. The main role is to locate, develop and close new business within the companies target market. A successful Account Executive will manage a pipeline of prospects leading to new business signings whole continuing to grow their portfolio.
• Locate, contact and develop long term relationships with prospective clients
• Prepare proposals to present to these corporate prospects based on information obtained from prospective customers
• Work closely with the Regional Director, Account Manager and other members of the team to maximize all business for the region
• Deliver superior customer service to all prospects and existing customers within your portfolio • Achieve and exceed all targets for Volume and Profitability
• 2 + years of experience in B2B business development
• Proven sales track record
• Hunter mentality
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional relationship building skills
• Experience approaching high level executives
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive base salary with an unlimited commission structure
• 2 weeks’ vacation
• Full benefits including: Dental; medical MSP paid
• Company car provided
• Insurance paid
• Cell phone paid
• Reputable organization with a great culture
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext.258 or [email protected] for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.