We currently have openings for full time positions.
Open 24/7 Sunday to Saturday
Hours available: Varies
· Day: 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
· Evenings & Weekends: Shift Vary
Reporting to a Housekeeping Supervisor or a Housekeeping Lead Hand. Housekeepers will perform a variety of cleaning duties, including damp dusting, dry and wet mopping of floors, floor maintenance and refinishing using appropriate equipment. Wall, vent, washroom, bed, furniture and equipment cleaning and disinfecting. Regular and biomedical waste collection and removal, hazardous spill clean up, distribution and pick-up of clean and soiled linen. Bed making, maintaining the overall cleanliness of the facility according to Acciona policies, procedures and routines, aa well as performing other duties.
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to read and write in English
· Have the ability to physically perform the duties of the position.
· Must have a strong work ethic and initiative, and strive for quality work for superior customer service.
· Ability to maintain good working relationship with peers, supervisors and clients.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
· Employer 90% paid extended health and dental benefits
· Paid vacation time
· Paid sick time
· Paid training
· Employer provides uniforms
· BC Transit Propass
*Conditions of employment include successfully passing a Criminal Record Check and to be compliant with Acciona’s Immunization Program.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $15.71-$16.96 per hour
We train our staff to work safely around Covid situations. Rest assured that your safety is our priority.
#43 - Fujitsu - The Benefits of Reverse Mentoring