:ACCESS TEAM ANALYSTCommunity
:RELIEF FULL TIME
Position SummaryInterior Health is currently seeking two relief full time Access Team Analysts. These positions are based out of the Kelowna Warehouse (Reids). These relief positions are until the return of the incumbents. If you are familiar with high volume of work, have excellent customer service skills and have innovative technology ideas, come and join our small but mighty Information Management/Information Technology (IMIT) Access Team…apply today!
The Access Team Analyst performs a variety of duties to ensure the provision of effective maintenance and support of information system access throughout Interior Health according to established policies, procedures and standards.
SOME TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. The Access Team Analyst processes requests for access to the information systems throughout Interior Health by performing duties such as gathering required information from users and clinical/business analysts and troubleshooting access issues.
2. Provides support of system access for both internal and external customers by gathering details of problems encountered, analyzing, investigating, and documenting the issues and providing a timely resolution.
3. In accordance with established procedures reviews and processes External User Access and Service Provider Access requests to ensure access compliance criteria are met, and if not, liaises with appropriate individuals to resolve issues.
4. Assists other Access Team Analysts, Coordinator, or Manager in developing educational training requirements; provides related training to meet the learning needs of new Access Team staff and users in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards.
5. Participates in continuous quality improvement activities by performing duties such as providing input/feedback to the Manager (or designate) on work procedures and opportunities for process improvement.
6. Assists with orienting new staff by performing duties such as demonstrating work procedures, and demonstrating use of office equipment/systems.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Along with a competitive salary, your total compensation package may include vacation, health care and dental benefits, and contributions toward your retirement pension. As a member of the Interior Health (IH) team, you'll have access to services and benefits that can help you get the most out of work while maintaining a balanced lifestyle. Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Come and join our team….Come live, work and play where others only vacation. Make a difference. Love your work. Apply today!Qualifications
Education, Training and Experience:
Grade 12, graduation from a recognized degree or diploma program in computer programming or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to deal with others effectively.
Ability to organize work.
Ability to operate related equipment.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position. How to Apply
Create an account and apply here : http://jobs.interiorhealth.ca/job/kelowna/access-team-analyst/602/18399183
Customer Service and Support