3rd Class Power Engineer
Location: British Columbia
Industry: Skilled Trades
Salary: $75,000-$89,000 with an extensive bonus program
A large diversified forest products company is seeking a 3rd Class Power Engineer. This company focuses on manufacturing products for the building industry. If you have experience using a solid fuel boiler, and are looking to be a key member in a management team then apply now!
This company is a well respected, profitable and growing manufacturer of building products that has become the supplier of choice due its quality products and reliable services. As a leader in building a safe and healthy environment, this company prides themselves on its ethical, fun, and challenging work atmosphere. They are looking for individuals who are looking to plant their roots in a thriving community.
• Supervise and Train fellow employees in the safe and efficient operation of the boiler, turbine and related equipment for electrical generation
• Responsible for all steam supply and condensate returns to all areas of the operation
• Oversee water treatment program and responsible for plant fire protection system while on shift
• Maintain daily records, logbook entries, and organization of monthly reports
• 3rd class power engineering certificate
• Experience with heat and energy recovery systems
• Experience in wood manufacturing
• Experience with large scale shutdowns
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $75,000-$89,000 with an extensive bonus program
• Could be eligible for “management incentive program” which pays up to 10% cash bonus based on company and personal performance
• 3 weeks of vacation
• Benefits cover MSP
• Dental, Extended Medical
• Paramedics (chiropractor, massage)
• Tuition reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext. 258 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.