Our goal is to make work less like work, because we love what we do, and want others to feel the same. We run fun team building events such as The Amazing Race, Survivor, CI: Crime Investigators, Cake Boss and Wild Goose Chase, as well as corporate training, development, entertainment and group activities.
• What we do is really cool – we design and implement fun, entertaining, creative and inspirational team building events for employees at companies throughout North America.
• We’re well established – we started out in 1992, and have worked hard over the years to grow the business and make it something really special for our customers and employees.
• We’ve got a great team – our recruitment process is tough because we only work with people who are high performing, hardworking, and a great fit with our corporate culture.
• We’re doing really well - we’re really proud of how our employee and our customers rate us because we care about what we do and want to ensure that we’re making a real difference.
• Our company is growing – because we’re doing so well, we continue to grow in all areas of our business, and are hiring fresh new talent to help us get there as we expand globally.
Top Fortune 500 companies such as Disney, Microsoft, McDonalds, Expedia, Toshiba, Google, Shell, Dell and Coca-Cola work with us because they know we are trusted, flexible and fast. We understand our customers really well and ensure that everything we do is focused on fully meeting their needs.
Canadian Outback Adventures & Events does not currently have any available jobs.