The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
The major areas directed are:
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Maintenance of vacation and absenteeism records
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Policy and procedure development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Charitable giving; and • employee services and counseling
- Oversees payroll Originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources department; reports to the GM and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Safety of the workforce
- Development of a superior workforce
- Development of the Human Resources department
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Personal ongoing development
- 5+ years equivalent experience
- CHRP designation is an asset
- Superior communication and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in a high tech manufacturing background is an asset
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and HRIS
We thank all applicants for submitting their resume. Should this specific position not match will your qualifications or experience, please send your resume to E-mail Address and we would be pleased to consider your background for future opportunities. Please view our website regularly at www.chorius.com to learn more.