The Territory Sales establishes customer relationships to develop a steady flow of order inquiries. This position requires analytic skills and strategic acumen to track and follow customer sales inquiries, forecast and analyze market activity, and convert inquiries into orders.
In addition to managing relationships and sell directly to customers, the Territory Sales has higher-level responsibilities to cultivate the overall customer base and manage orders to create an optimum mix of sales volume, gross profit and market share as determined by the Regional Sales Manager.
Technical sales support:
• Deliver technical sales support for branded products in accordance with the company's established marketing plan.
• Perform product investigations, and analyze the results. Use these results to guide the development and marketing of branded products by upgrading existing applications, developing new application design or identifying new application segments.
Account relationship management:
• Initiate and supervise strategic application projects, often in close collaboration with customers.
• Support and educate customers at their facilities and resolve questions or issues related to company products. Deliver reports on any actions taken, including an analysis of the technical potential, to upper management and other interested parties within the company.
• Investigate claims and complaints related to branded products. Work with the relevant parties to resolve such issues quickly.
Strategic sales development and execution:
• Create an overall Territory Sales Strategy for new business development, customer retention and repeat business.
• Develop a deep understanding of the specific business/industry sales context, competitive environment and overall market dynamics.
• Develop deep knowledge of products and applications.
• Deep understanding of Competition (companies, products and sales people)
• Gather competitive intelligence, and identify potential issues and obstacles to sales.
• Conduct sales forecasting to analyze high-potential accounts and help the Territory and sales team achieve its quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Analyze customer needs, recommend specific solutions and identify opportunities for additional sales.
• Negotiate deals for optimum profit margins, and build a business case within the customer's organization to finalize the purchase.
5 + years of sales experience in architectural glass, construction or related
Experience with B2B
Based out of home office or can be in the company office
We thank all applicants for submitting their resume. Should this specific position not match will your qualifications or experience, please send your resume to E-mail Address and we would be pleased to consider your background for future opportunities. Please view our website regularly at www.chorius.com to learn more.