Senior Fabricator/Welder: Harvey 1456
We are searching for a Senior Fabricator/Welder for our Steel Fabrication Department, which is located in Surrey, BC. If you have experience as a lead fabricator and welder, then please contact us.
- 15-years Experience fabricating and welding machinery, complicated structural and mechanical steel components.
- Proficient skills and knowledge reading blueprints; notably fabrication and machining drawings.
- Machining experience. No machining is required, however the successful candidate must liaise with machine shops and check machined pieces for compliance and accuracy as part of the QC process.
- Welding certificates required.
- Preference given to ticketed Fabricators
- Ability and experience supervising and instructing fabrication crew in processes and techniques.
- Proven ability to work as part of the team.
- Attention to detail and mindset geared towards the achievement of perfection. Accuracy is very important.
This is a fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience.Contact:
Email: E-mail Address